Sunday, March 29, 2009

Confused Cavalli



I don't know what Roberto Cavalli was thinking for his Spring/Summer Mens collection, but it was definitely a lot of thoughts. Like the Gucci collection, the clothes didn't seem to have a coherent flow to them. Some of them were baggy, and urban while others were preppy; the rest were Rock n Roll on acid. These clothes were weird, at best. Some of them were actually wearable and you could tell target a youth audience, but I must say I enjoyed his female clothes much more than the mens. Roberto needs to stop trying to be cool, instead making clothes that are sexy and tropical. Watch the runway show below and tell me if you're as confused as I am.



1 comment:

  1. These fashions looking very good and cool and i love it and i like to attend this type of fashion shows.

    ReplyDelete