Monday, March 9, 2009

At Number 5



I love the fact that Anne Hathaway keeps it simple because she knows what happens when she goes overboard. This dress compliments her figure as well as her colour. She's one of the few young starlets that is proud to be pale and is not lathering on fake-tans, resembling an Oompa-Loompa. She also doesn't wear huge, goddy jewelry that looks tacky. She has an understanding of elegance that is really refreshing. She's not one of those people that wants to be overly sexual or edgy; she is just simply Anne. Even though she is really young and has a long way to go when it comes to fashion, I can see her being the next Nicole Kidman when it comes to style.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I totally agree with you about Anne. I personally think her and Kate Winslet stole the show, but then again I don't know that much about fashion to begin with....why I read your blog. =) I truly think Anne is a reincarnation of the class and sophistication of Audrey Hepburn. Bravo Anne.

    ReplyDelete