Wednesday, March 11, 2009

At Number 3 ...

Oscars 2009, Kate Winslet

Kate Winslet was totted to be the best-dressed actress at the Oscars by many publications. Although I do think she was the best actress of the year, I don't think she was the best dressed at the ceremony. This is not to say I didn't love her outfit; to the contrary, I quite adored it. I love the mixing of silk with lace and the one shoulder look. Most importantly, I loved the fact that Kate wore another figure-hugging dress to a major awards show. Most women in the industry go on crash diets before the award season starts to look stick-thin in their dresses. However, Kate proves that curves are what makes a woman truly sexy and elegant. She's one of the best role models that Hollywood will ever have.

No comments:

Post a Comment